Due to the rapid growth of our company, we have an exciting opportunity for an graphic designer. The ideal candidate will need experience in working in a fashion environment, have a creative mind and take the lead on your own ideas and visions.
Your duties within Noughts and Kisses include (but are not limited to):
- Creating newsletter emails with relevant content (twice a week)
- Re designing packaging and producing artwork for suppliers
- Designing on trend social media content
- Working with the social and marketing team to plan what content is needed for up and coming projects
- Developing animation for digital social platforms
- Developing creative photographic and digital content
- Production and editing video to a high standard for Campaign videos, YouTube content, and social media videos.
- Keeping up with industry trends and best practice
- Contribute to team brainstorms including fashion trends
- Clothing graphics i.e hoodies ect
- Respond to creative briefs
- Liaising with photographers or videographers to help create content we need for all platforms.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous industry or freelance experience as a Graphic Designer
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Problem solver
- Strong video editing and animation skills with After Effects knowledge
- Interest in and knowledge of fashion
- Motivated to constantly improve and push the boundaries of what’s possible
- A positive, high-energy team player
- Strong communicator both internally and externally
We are a fast growing company with big potential growth and we are looking for creatives and enthusiastic people to come along on this exciting journey with us. With that being said we also have room for growth/promotion within the company as it grows.
We are looking for your skills to help expand therefore experience is needed however we are happy with a minimum of one year in industry.
If you are successful for an interview we will require you to complete a small task before the interview and present it to us on the day.
Why work for us?
We are striving for big growth and would like someone to help us on this journey and be apart of something exciting with us. Due to currently being small there is a lot of room for growth within the company and opportunity. As a smaller company we are allow our team to take a versatile approach and push them into tasks they can learn from and enjoy out of there normal role.
- 40% off staff discount and 20% off for family and friends.
- Onsite free parking
- Discretion bonus based on performance
- Contributory pension
- Exciting opportunities
- Minimum 1 year experience in industry
- A level equivalent or higher
We look forward to reading your application please provide a covering letter in your application.
Part-time hours: 3 days per week