Please note we are unable to offer free returns at this time, all returns are paid for by the customer, we recommend obtaining proof of postage & returning your item in our original packaging.
All orders are sent with a return form that needs to be completed, please note all information on how to return your order can be accessed via our portal & on your return form.
A return must be requested via our return portal before sending:
- - Returns must reach us no later than 14 days from the date you receive your order and have a valid return number via our portal to be eligible for a refund
*Items received after the 14 day period may be rejected or a credit note may be issued, we reserve the right to reject late returns.
- - Items must be sent back in their Original condition, unworn, unwashed & all original tags attached.
- - Items must be tried with care. Returns sent back that have make up/ tan marks/ strong body odour/ perfume / signs of wear may be rejected as this hinders the ability to resell the item and may be sent back to you - please ensure your item is in its original condition.
Items sent back for a refund:
- - Refunds are processed within 2-3 working days of reaching our warehouse. Once your refund is processed by us it can take up to 7-10 working days for your bank to process this back into your account. Paypal refunds are instant / Klarna can take up to 7-10 working days to clear.
- - Returns sent back to us from outside of the UK need to state 'UK RETURNED GOODS' as we cannot be responsible for duty or taxes on returned items.
Items received faulty:
- - In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty item our team need to be contacted with 48 hours of receiving the order, please attach any relevant information and your order number and someone from the team will get back to you:
For anymore information please do not hesitate to contact us: