Due to the rapid growth of our company, we have an exciting opportunity for an Social Media / PR Executive. The ideal candidate will have administration experience, be able to have great organisation skills and have a proactive attitude.
Your duties within Noughts and Kisses Social Media role include (but are not limited to):
- Creating content with models
- Strategies for launches on how to build a hype around it
- Liaising with influencers and/or agencies on gifting product
- Having a bigger present on Tik tok and creating content for the platform
- Working on a budget for paid social campaigns
- Work on product collaborations with a specific influencer
- Posting a minimum of 2 grid posts per day
- Posting daily stories following a theme
- Engaging with our followers on our social platforms
- Creating a brief for the graphics for newsletters and launches
- Sending weekly content to the paid ads marketing agency we use and working with them on reports and performance.
- Directing customer DMs to customer service
- Researching trends
- Assisting on shoots to create content and BTS videos
- Flat lay content creating
- Arranging events for launches
- Organizing location shoots i.e studio, model and photographer
- Constantly looking for new faces across all social platforms
- Sending press release to relevant journalists in the fashion industry on launches
- Excellent communication
- Creative mind and coming up with new ideas
- Knowledge within the fashion industry and social media
- Good grammar and constructing of emails
- Basic computer skills
We are a fast growing company with big potential growth and we are looking for creatives and enthusiastic people to come along on this exciting journey with us. With that being said we also have room for growth/promotion within the company as it grows.
We are looking for your skills to help expand therefore experience is needed however we are happy with a minimum of one year in industry.
If you are successful for an interview we will require you to complete a small task before the interview and present it to us on the day.
Why work for us?
We are striving for big growth and would like someone to help us on this journey and be apart of something exciting with us. Due to currently being small there is a lot of room for growth within the company and opportunity. As a smaller company we are allow our team to take a versatile approach and push them into tasks they can learn from and enjoy out of there normal role.
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- 40% off staff discount and 20% off for family and friends.
- Onsite free parking
- Discretion bonus based on performance
- Contributory pension
- Exciting opportunities
- Minimum 1 year experience in industry
- A level equivalent or higher
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm