Due to the rapid growth of our company, we have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive. The ideal candidate will have administration experience, be able to have great organisation skills and have a proactive attitude.
Your duties within Noughts and Kisses Marketing role include (but are not limited to):
- Briefs for photo shoot concepts.
- Implementing the approved shoot briefs and organising the shoots.
- Briefing email marketing.
- Work to come up with new concepts for the customer i.e loyalty programs.
- Liaise with our external ads team on reports and content.
- Develop and implement Social Media Strategies.
- Driving new initiatives and setting up new social channels such as TikTok.
- Responsible for planning and executing the Marketing Trade calendar to drive sales across all territories.
- Responsible for generating awareness, website traffic, and sales via all digital channels including SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Email, Organic Social, Paid Social, Video, Display, PR and Offline activity.
- Managing budgets & monitoring spend.
- Influencer Outreach.
- Manage and oversee all collaborations & gifting, ensuring all talent relationships remain strong with the brand.
- Role is based in our Liverpool office.
- Excellent communication
- Creative mind and coming up with new ideas
- Knowledge within the fashion industry and social media
- Good grammar and constructing of emails
- Basic computer skills
We are a fast growing company with big potential growth and we are looking for creatives and enthusiastic people to come along on this exciting journey with us. With that being said we also have room for growth/promotion within the company as it grows.
We are looking for your skills to help expand therefore experience is needed however we are happy with a minimum of one year in industry.
If you are successful for an interview we will require you to complete a small task before the interview and present it to us on the day.
Why work for us?
We are striving for big growth and would like someone to help us on this journey and be apart of something exciting with us. Due to currently being small there is a lot of room for growth within the company and opportunity. As a smaller company we are allow our team to take a versatile approach and push them into tasks they can learn from and enjoy out of there normal role.
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- 40% off staff discount and 20% off for family and friends.
- Onsite free parking
- Discretion bonus based on performance
- Contributory pension
- Exciting opportunities
- Free drinks & snacks
- Minimum 2 year experience in fashion industry
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Enthusiastic about fashion is essential.
- Digitally savvy – must display an interest in social media, new apps and technology
- Energetic, passionate
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (early finish on Fridays)
Salary £25-28K per annum based on experience.
Please send your CV & cover letter to email@example.com