Due to the rapid growth of our company, we have an exciting opportunity for an office manager. The ideal candidate will have administration experience, be able to manage a small team, have great organisation skills and have a proactive attitude.
To manage a team is a skill therefore we require some level of experience, the salary offered will be based on your experience however there will always be room to grow within the company if your experience is more minimal.
Your duties within Noughts and Kisses Management include (but are not limited to):
- Key holder and responsible for opening up and locking up when required.
- Instructing daily tasks to your team and making sure they are completed.
- Being a point of contact for your team and office staff for holidays, issues ect
- Making sure all packaging the company requires is always stocked up.
- Ordering packaging or office supplies when needed.
- Helping your team deal with customer service problems or complaints.
- Paying invoices when needed and keeping file for all invoices paid.
- Helping to collate VAT information at the end of each quarter
- Oversee the recruitment of new staff members and training.
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs if needed.
- Weekly (or daily) agenda meetings with your team.
- General administrative jobs including making reports ect.
- Motivate and mentor your team
- Keep staff attendance reports.
- Contribute with the creative for weekly newletters
- Attend and input in general meetings with different departments.
- Being fully aware of daily sales, inventory and stock deliveries each day.
- Computer skills including use of Microsoft programs
- Experience in managing a team effectively.
- Knowledge within the fashion industry.
Why work for us?
We are striving for big growth and would like someone to help us on this journey and be apart of something exciting with us. Due to currently being small there is a lot of room for growth within the company and opportunity. As a smaller company we are allow our team to take a versatile approach and push them into tasks they can learn from and enjoy out of there normal role.
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- 40% off staff discount and 20% off for family and friends.
- Onsite free parking
- Discretion bonus based on performance
- Contributory pension
- Minimum 1 year experience in a management role
- A level equivalent or higher
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
We look forward to reading your application please provide a covering letter in your application.