Due to the rapid growth of our company, we have an exciting opportunity for an womenswear designer. The ideal candidate will need experience in working in a fashion environment, have a creative mind and take the lead on your own ideas and visions.
Your duties within Noughts and Kisses include (but are not limited to):
- Creating mood boards when starting a new season
- Ability to produce CAD sketches and full use of photoshop and illastrator
- Producing tech packs alongside your design
- Following up on sample fits and development from tech packs
- Create new designs following high fashion trends that fit the N&K customers style
- Basic understanding of fabrics
- Coming up with new ideas and concepts
- Basic graphic skills
What we’re looking for:
- Previous industry or freelance experience as a Womenswear Designer
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Interest in and knowledge of fashion
- Comfortable working independently
- Motivated to constantly improve and push the boundaries of what’s possible
- A positive, high-energy team player
- Strong communicator both internally and externally
We are a fast growing company with big potential growth and we are looking for creatives and enthusiastic people to come along on this exciting journey with us. With that being said we also have room for growth/promotion within the company as it grows.
We are looking for your skills to help expand therefore experience is needed however we are happy with a minimum of one year in industry.
If you are successful for an interview we will require you to complete a small task before the interview and present it to us on the day.
Why work for us?
Creating unquie designs has always been a big contributing factor to the growth of our company. We are always pushing boundries on what we develop and don't like to follow the high street trends of fashion. We also have flexibility on our price points allowing us to be more creative and experimental with high quality fabrics. This is an exciting opportunity for a designer looking to develop there knowledge and skills within the industry as you will have a lot of input.
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- 40% off staff discount and 20% off for family and friends.
- Onsite free parking
- Discretion bonus based on performance
- Contributory pension
- Exciting opportunities
- Minimum 1 year experience in industry
- A level equivalent or higher
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
We look forward to reading your application please provide a covering letter in your application.